Friday, August 7, 2009

Riverton-Pre Wedding Week


So after Yellowstone & the week before Betsy's wedding, we found an 8 bedroom house on craigslist not far from Tanner's home (her fiance) which was perfect to have ALL my siblings under one roof again! Crazy and so fun! I think these are the only pics I took all week, though. Grandma Dottie had one of her great ideas to throw a tea party. She came up with these 'costumes' for all her grandkids and I think Michelle made all these mini fancy cakes, & mom had all these fancy tea sets.
Soph & Digs-they linked arms without even being asked to pose! How cute is that?
(where do they learn these things??)
Lissie was probably the most into the costume, of the girls.
She wore these gloves & hat the rest of the week & loved walking around all daintily!

I think the boys liked their costumes more than predicted, also!
Jax wore the hat to the wedding, even, I think!
I got to visit with my 2 favorite Heathers! ..& their adorable boys!
(freshman roommates, Little Heather and Knab)
They used to laugh at all the family traditions and things I'd tell them about my family. So the summer after our Sophomore year I think, they came out to visit for a summer. They had a blast having 'the LaPierre experience.' It was even Laree's birthday, so they got a LaPierre birthday, complete with putting your heads down on the table (you have to have experienced it for yourself), went to 4th of July Boston fireworks which are the BEST!, enjoyed the humidity & heat & no AC, drove in the Silver Bullet (moment of silence), took a family temple trip & were awarded "Honorary LaPierres" by my dad-complete with some award to hang on their necks that they wore home. It was so fun!
Here we are years later (6 from that summer to be exact, I believe)

No comments: