Friday, August 7, 2009

projects

well, my first project for the day was obviously updating our blog from the ENTIRE summer. I didn't realize I was so far behind! I put so many new posts that google shut it down because they thought it was some automation from a computer. So now I have to log in on my other computer.

now that that's done....here's another fun project I just finished today (that distracted me from finances for just a little bit longer)!

I found the idea a few months ago and wanted to do it for Laree's blog give away project (assuming she still likes butterflies a little bit at least), but I couldn't find the materials and since she's going off to college, it's not an easy thing to take with you anyways. I found the stuff a few weeks ago and started it. It came out a little different than it looked like, but I think I still like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

CMHill said...

Wow what a summer. Sounds like fun. I think I caught up on everything:). Hope you guys are well. The wreath looks really nice.

laree ulynn said...

it's a very cute wreath katy!