Friday, August 7, 2009

Micah's Birthday!!

Birthday Breakfast, Menu, package stack, 'to do' birthday plans list, streamers that didn't hang low enough to make it into the picture & Simply Orange OJ (breakfast doesn't get much better than simply orange!)
The Lillroses sent birthday 'cakes' & sang to him over the phone!
He was spoiled because after that he got a second 'cake' (strawberry shortcake)
and a solo sing from yours truly

Here's a funny little birthday story. Micah's not usually spacey, but a few weeks before his birthday he asked me how old he was. I told him he was 25, turning 26 (when in reality he was already 26). Then he said, "It's 2008, right?" Sure is! When I started laughing, his justification was that at work, they go by a fiscal year and it's still the 2008 fiscal year so he sees that date all the time and it messes him up. Maybe next year I can convince him he's turning the BIG 30!

3 comments:

Swoopref said...

Oh that is too funny... If I ever said stuff so silly to Jenifer, and it got posted...

I could see losing track off the months with no change of seasons out there... but katy! Micah, it will be in her ammunition for years to come. (it`s all part of marital bliss)

Anonymous said...

happpy birthday, sil

Jim and Lisa said...

I think you should buy the candles with numbers for next year, as well as streamers and confetti that say Happy 30th Birthday, etc. I think that would be great!