Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

yup, it's late, but the costume is timeless!!
Just kiddin'....blogger was not uploading pics for me this weekend, so here you go

Getting this sucker on was a bit tricky
Of course, I have....ok, really HE has, a big fan club of my YW
Our little buddy Bryce came earlier this week to drop off dinner and was SHRIEKING with delight over Emmett. He even was taking him off my lap so he could take him over to his mom. It was very cute! Notice mom's hand on his head ;)
Trunk or Treating with Daddy

All tuckered out after his first Halloween (party)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I've been waiting for these pictures! How cute is that costume...you are so creative! He is getting so big :(

MISS YOU GUYS!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

I could just eat him up!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute!

Swoopref said...

My son was a mummy too! Love the pics!