Friday, April 17, 2009

I thought I left this out of season weather behind!!

this is what I looked up to outside our balcony....today....mid-april.....in the DESERT of albuquerque
I guess we're going to have to go further south!

PS if you're looking for a movie without a plot (aka point) we recommend: Marley & Me
I mean, it was cute, & maybe you have to be an animal person to really get it, but we kept waiting for the plot to thicken, or start or anything....but it's really just 'life with a dog'!

5 comments:

Swoopref said...

70 degrees and sunny here...

Jim and Lisa said...

Sunny and cold here. Such strange weather!

ROAST said...

Wow! Snow! That's great. (also I thought about writing this comment in a foreign language but didn't).

Haven't seen Marley and Me, but probably won't now. Although I do like animals/dogs.

ellen said...

I loved Marley & Me but that's because the guy that wrote the book worked with Robes at the Sun-Sentinel in Florida (and sang at his funeral). Sorry about the snow! We're looking at the 80's this weekend - FINALLY!!!!!

Nikki said...

yeah, that was a different movie.