Thursday, August 12, 2010

Look who got a wedding gift!

Look what came in the mail the other day!
(I called Micah at work to ask if he'd ordered anything from BB&B, because it matched so perfectly the oil rubbed bronze & brown scheme I'd just put in. His answer, "Do YOU think I did?" Of course not.) After searching through all the wrapping junk, I found a packing slip that said who it was from and "Best wishes on a life together"
It'll go perfectly with this decor I JUST put in the bathroom, don't you think?

Micah and I didn't do much with wedding gift cards and $ because we figured what was the point of getting stuff to fit out apartment? We decided we'd wait for a house so we could pick out stuff that would be a little more permanent. So I finally got to use some of my BB&B cards and have a real bathroom kind of! And 2 weeks later, I get a lost wedding gift in the mail...AND it said there was another package coming...irony of ironies...what's the chance of getting a nice shower curtain just WEEKS after I finally got one!? We've had a secondhand one that worked just fine, but it's fun to get some matching stuff. I'll just have to exchange it for something else!

3 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

umm there's a headless bird on your sink counter... you should probably be concerned about that.

Jim and Lisa said...

Do you know who the gift is from and was it really lost? I love your shower curtain, by the way!

jksfam said...

Cute bathroom! I've decided the shower curtain hooks like that are MUCH easier to deal with than the rings!!!