Sunday, September 20, 2009

State Fair

Last night we went to the State Fair. I'd really wanted to go to one of the rodeos & concerts last year, so I found tickets for this year! YAY!

fair food....only fair....Micah thought it was funny how dirty my fingers got
(just call my Betsy with the Ketchup)
I've never seen a daredevil show like this!
yup, we live in the Southwest
after a couple tries, we found some food that was better than fair...real Pie!!
the rodeo...followed by....

a Diamond Rio concert!!! LOVED it!
and the stage came down from the ceiling!!! How cool is that?
Micah was a good sport through it, though not quite as much a country music fan as me

3 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Rodeos are so much fun! Especially if you have never been to one. I loved them...I went to one where Kenny Roders was the performer. It was good, but I think I would prefer to hear Diamond Rio!

Swoopref said...

Yeehaw! That sounds like my kind of fun!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

yay!! don't you looooove the state fair?! i forgot to bring my camera though! we went to the truck pulls and we spent a lot of money on the fair food!! and fried dough out here is called elephant ears by the way... it took us awhile to find it!