Sunday, October 5, 2008

We are definately not in Provo anymore...

So in between sessions of conference yesterday, Micah wanted to get something quick to eat and a billboard for Little Cesar's caught his attention. We pulled off into the parking lot and I was first to the shop's door, but I thought it was closed or something because it was locked and I couldn't see anyone at the counter. Then I read the note on the door: "Please take off any hoodie or mask that is covering your face. We will not let you in until we can see your face; then ring the door bell to be let in." Hello!!! Apparently there was a robbery that went bad and turned into a shooting not too long ago. They are a little bit cautious now...and as you can bet.... we are too!

6 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

dang it... so i take you didn't get any pizza then... seeing as you can't remove that horrible mask from your face!!

ROAST said...

That's funny. I am surprised you guys don't just eat hot dogs when you are hungry! :-)

klap said...

besty, you are a work of art!

CMHill said...

FUN FUN So did you get the pizza? OH yeah, btw I saw a PBS Europe adventure about RIGA the other day. ITs a pretty city. I wonder if you'd see the places they showed, however, I don't remember the names of them. THey did show the city in a panoramic view and then a river with a bridge going across.

klap said...

of course we went in and got pizza! a little shooting wasn't going to scare us away from lunch!

Marty and Jenny said...

yikes!! Glad you weren't there when the robbers came back!