Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas in Albuquerque

Friday night, my old companion in our ward, told us about this place, so we went up on Saturday night. These 2 homes are completely decked out!
Some fall projects
(Best-I finally finished mine!)
This is a little craft project we worked on up in Idaho Falls at Thanksgiving
Us girls hard at work in IF
our Christmasy home
and this 2nd pic will NOT delete for whatever reason, so you get a lights on/lights off comparison!
The lights were all synchronated to music...which you probably cant' hear

3 comments:

Swoopref said...

The photos could be nicer with you in them... nice Arts & Crafts you got there. You are right, the music is not coming through as it should.

Happy Holidays!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

cute!
you should probably just put a big blurry witness protection circle over my face in that picture...

Marty and Jenny said...

Wow! Congratulations! I haven't been keeping up with blogs lately. that's awesome!!! Especially since it says on my list that your last post was 11 months ago. Guess I shouldv'e checked anyway. Brings back lots of memories seeing your house go up. I'm so excited for you. How big is it? It looks huge.
take care Masa!